Welcome to WikEM! The Emergency Medicine residency directory has received a lot of attention, and we encourage everyone affiliated with a residency to take a moment and edit their residency page. These pages give access to important information for future and current EM residents. The directory can be edited by any registered user so if your program or country is missing, please add it in. Like all wiki pages, you will receive a notification by email any time anyone edits your residency page.
A few examples:
- Residents can keep rotation scheduling up to date
- Residency coordinators can ensure all contact information is accurate
- Residency directors can highlight important facts for new applicants
- Graduates can read about changes to their residency page and learn that the educational curriculum has changed
- Potential applicants can uncover a new residency in their home state