This exciting project hopes to become the go-to place for global emergency medicine curriculum development by cataloging on-line emergency medicine educational materials. Take a look at the Global Emergency Medicine Curriculum Project portal and talk page for more information.… Read more
We are finally introducing a newsletter to keep everyone in the WikEM.org community up to date with news and feature announcements. You can sign up for the mailing here. We will never spam you, only send an email once a month, and never distribute or sell your email.
WikEM is proud to announce a new referencing feature to allow for better sourcing of evidence based content.
Place the reference between the <ref> </ref> tags and then place the tag <references/> in the Source section at the bottom of the article to automatically generate footnotes
You can see a great example of referencing on the Stroke Trial Review Article
Welcome everyone to the WikEM Blog. This will be the official site for updates, announcements, and initiatives taken on by the WikEM organization. Collaboration and new ideas are always welcome. You may always email firstname.lastname@example.org and freely contribute to wikem.org
- Site Upgrades with Referencing modules to allow for increased Evidence Based Content
- Continued Mobile Development with bug fixes
- Development of the Global Emergency Medicine Curriculum
- Promotion and Recruitment for Resident Editors
- Expansion of Institution and Residency specific administration pages